Thursday, July 16, 2020

2020 Update

So it's been a few years because all my updates have been at www.seandanker.com, and I really don't check here anymore.

Here's the deal:

Right now I plan in 2020 to begin the process of re-releasing and finishing the Atrophy series--it will have some changes, but also some improvements. That process will begin with a new novel that will condense the events of The Zone/The Way Home to fit with the rest of the continuity. With the way things are going, I think it will be toward the end of the year, but I'm hoping for October/November.

My priority is to get Atrophy taken care of. After that, I am open to re-releasing all the original serials (sanitized) in some manner.

I do apologize for the very clumsy handling of all this over the years; it's been busy on my end, and I'm sorry. I'm working hard on trying to make it right.

Thanks for reading.

www.seandanker.com has my social media information and everything else.

2 comments:

Wake said...

It has been a little bit yeah lol
But as long as you're still writing you'll have fans in us, and definitely do for this particular series.
Thank you for it all across the years.

Kyle said...

Honestly, a sanitized version holds a lot less appeal.
The setting just holds a very special place in my mind, stalker came about at just the right time in my life.
I'd throw 50 bucks toward an archive.