Wednesday, October 19, 2016

2016 Update

Just checking in to say I haven't bailed on this. I'll try to make this succinct:

The new Elizabeth/Velvet books are in the hands of my publisher, but they haven't made a decision yet. 

I apologize for the frankly unreasonable amount of waiting here, but it's just a weird situation. Thanks to everyone who read the serials when they were live, bought the Atrophy books when they were available, and followed the story. 

My goal with the new books is to tell that story better, in a way that's much easier to follow. (Everything in order.)

If you want to help me out, buy Admiral. And maybe even pre-order the sequel. This does affect the odds of Penguin Random House saying yes to the Elizabeth/Velvet book series.  

For news relating to future books - including things related to Elizabeth Belle and such - check my site from time to time, or follow on Twitter

5 comments:

Wake said...

I've never minded waiting and I've got lots of books to go through in the meantime but I'm in dire straits myself moneywise so I can't afford to support you right now, we've stuck with you for years so don't expect us to stop now.

Wish said...

No worries, thanks.

Wake said...

You're welcome, as soon as me and my family have got a place to live secured I'll buy the books, if I remember.

Wish said...

Priorities, man. Don't worry about it.

Burnup said...

I just got done rereading what you have on fanfiction.com (adventures of Mist)

I miss psuedozone.blogspot.com :(

I remember when we all jumped on Day z mod in ARMA before you headed out to military training.

After all this time, I come back and psuedozone.blogspot.com is barren! But you've made a move in the right direction as far as progress is concerned.

Start a donate button please! Your style is very good due to your freedom to follow whims. Don't bog yourself down with doing things only the "proper" way. Look at Dwarf fortress, or Mizahar.

I will be flying home soon, and will buy as many of your books I can find once there.

I apologize if I sound strange, but typing on a phone is not the easiest.

Don't forget: I'm awesome, and approve your message. So by extension, you're awesome.

- Burnup / Alias Burns / Face