Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Campaign promise kept!


Done--it feels good to finally keep a promise. There's more to do, but it's a start. The short version: this book covers the Stranger arc from The Zone, and is the beginning of my effort to finish Atrophy. I also have settled on how I'm going to re-release all of the original serials. (Though I'm not making promises or setting dates for that yet.) 

Atrophy is back in business. Check my site for details on how to buy/read this--there will be a giveaway this month, and it's on Kindle Unlimited, so there are some free options. Thanks for hanging in there. 

PS: I really, really don't plan to update this blog anymore. For future Atrophy/Zone stuff, you definitely want to be checking my main site: www.seandanker.com

Thanks for reading!




2 comments:

Wake said...

Been a long time coming, Liz is coming back.

Unknown said...

Disculpame. Leí tus publicaciones en https://m.fanfiction.net/u/2414322/Hauuu. Realmente muy buenas. Ahí dice que para leer completo THE WAY HOME hay que entrar a este blog. Pero no encuentro la novela. Realmente no puedo seguir con mi vida normal sin saber que es de Ever y stranger, si ella encuentra lo que esta buscando o si se enamoran. Muchas gracias